Events at a Glance
A Gift to Cherish: September 17, 2015 - February 26, 2016
PREVIOUS EXHIBIT:Forgotten First Ladies: January 20th - September 11th, 2015 Read more here. PREVIOUS EXHIBIT:Mom-in-Chief: May 22nd to January 9th Read more here.
The Art of First Lady Ellen Axson Wilson: American Impressionist
Previous Exhibit: Rising to the OccasionMary Lincoln's fan, a featured piece in this exhibit (Photo bv Michelle Guillon, National First Ladies' Library) Read more here
America's First Lady, Michelle Obama
First Lady Michelle Obama helps plant trees at the Kenilworth Aquatic
Gardens in Washington D.C. (Official White House Photo by Samantha Appleton)
PREVIOUS EXHIBIT:Eyes on First Ladies, The Power of the Press. Read more here
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter highlighting programs, exhibits and events:
All tours are guided and spaces are limited!
- TOUR HOURS: For tour reservations call 330-452-0876, ext. 320 Reservations required for groups of 6 or more only, and highly recommended for all to insure you will get the tour time of your choice. Frequently large bus tours take all openings at particular times.
Monday: CLOSED, no tours, gift shop open 9 a.m - 4 p.m.
Tuesday-Saturday: 9:30 & 10:30 a.m. and 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30 p.m
- Summer Tours are over and we are now closed on Sundays until Summer 2016.
- We will begin offering a discount to Stark County residents on Thursdays and Saturdays in the months
of December, January and February. The discount will be $2 off each level of admission - so the $7 adult admission will be $5, the $6 senior admission will be $4 and the $5 child admission will be $3.
- The discount will apply only to full tours
- Group tours are excluded from the discount
- No other discounts apply
Offer Expires 02/25/2016
LARGE (Bus tours, etc.),groups of 10 or more should make special arrangements by contacting or emailing
Fascinating stories of First Ladies, the White House and more
. written by NFLL historian and author, Carl S. Anthony
New Exhibit Opening!!
A Gift to Cherish
September 17, 2015--Feb. 26th, 2016
Tokens of gratitude preserve memories of special events in our lives. No one knows this as well as the President and First Lady. A Gift to Cherish is an exhibit of unique gifts First Ladies have given to personal friends, staff members, acquaintances, and admirers.
copyright © The National First Ladies' Library, 330-452-0876